Friday, September 14, 2012

Breaking in the New Co-Worker


Breaking in the New Co-Worker
I came to USA for studies after finishing my Engineering from India. Although it is quite difficult to get a job on student visa in the USA, I was lucky to get a job as a warehouse clerk at an office supply store. It helped me very much financially in meeting my expenses here.
About six months after I had started to work there, the store manager hired a new girl to be a cashier. She was an Hispanic girl whom I estimated to be between the age of 18 and 20. She told me that her name was Vanessa and she attended the high school that was right up the block from my apartment. Vanessa and I began having a close friendly relationship, despite our age difference of about 10 years.
College ki studies karane ke baad main Bagalore mein kuchh din kaam kiya tha, kintu USA aane ki khatir, maine aabhi shadi nahi kee thi. Main shadi USA mein studies karane aur naukari pane ke baad hee karana chahata tha. USA mein University ke paas hee main eek apartment le rakha the aur ittifaq se mera warehouse ka job bhi nazdeek hee tha.
Ek din Vanessa told me that she was going to have to quit the job because there was no means of transportation for her to get to work after school. She explained, "Think about it, Shekhar. I am using most of the money that I make here just catching the bus here everyday. That doesn't make much sense."
"Well, I have an idea, Vanessa. What if I just pick you up from school on my way to work and we can ride together?" I suggested.
She liked the idea and called me her savior for helping out. In time, Vanessa was like a close friend to me. We spoke of everything. I would tell her of my women problems and she would tell me of her boy problems.
One Wednesday afternoon, maim aapane room mein relaxed hokar koi x-rated video dekh raha tha. It was one of those lonely times when I would feel very lonely and main choot chadane ko betab ho jata tha.. Gradually mera lund began rising watching the fucking scenes, and of course, I would put my hand to work on it. Listening to the heavy breathing and moaning and fucking scenes, main totally aroused ho gaya tha. But just when it felt as though I was going to explode, there was a knock at the door. Needless to say, my erect cock began going soft. I quickly adjusted myself, turn off the VCR, and yelled out, "Who is it?" To my surprise, it was Vanessa. But, I thought, 'what in the hell is she doing here? She's not due out of school for another 2 hours.'
Maine darwaza kholaand there stood a young lady whom I had never realized how attractive she was. Her hair was combed back and down to her shoulder. She wore just enough cosmetic to enhance her natural beauty. Vanessa was wearing her school uniform of white blouse and brown skirt. Her blouse was unbuttoned at the top to reveal her beautiful cleavage and her skirt was hemmed short enough to see that she had the most beautiful pair of tight legs that I had ever seen. Vanessa ke legs ko dekhkar, I could tell that she, obviously, ran track at her school.
"I thought that you would be in school until 3," I told her.
"I do but we had a half of a day today. Today's report card day," she explained.
Maine use andar invited kiya and we talked for a while. She told me that she was sure that she had a B+ average for the semester and that her parents were going to be so proud of her. I hugged her and told her that I was proud of her, as well. America mein hug karana aam baat hai and laraake aur larakiyan yahan haath milane ki tarah hug karate hain The hug was tightened by her grip and I could feel the hardened nipples of her breasts through my T-shirt.
For a split second, I wondered how great would they look if she removed her bra and blouse but, instantly, the thought was deleted from my mind because I thought of our age difference and friendship. However, I also thought that it was okay for a man to fantasize, right? I couldn't wait to excuse myself to my bathroom to finish what I had started while watching my video.
"Well, Vanessa, I was just about to go take a shower and get ready for work. So make yourself at home and enjoy the TV. I won't be long," I told her.
"Okay Shekhar, go get yourself ready for work and I'll watch some crappy talk show."
We laughed and I dashed into the bathroom. Once in the shower, I wasted no time lathering up my cock and balls and imagined Vanessa in the buff. Her strong, foxy legs spread wide as if she is doing a split on her back. Her round breasts perking with hardened nipples. Mera lund itana hard tha ki that it must have taken no more than 5 strokes of my hand to shoot my seed down the shower drain. I, then, commenced to taking a shower. Once I was done, I thoroughly dried myself off and turned the shower off. Just when the noise of the shower had ceased, I heard the television in my living room. But it didn't sound like any talk show, I heard the moaning sounds of the x-rated movie I was watching
"Ohh my Gawd, , Vanessa to x-rated video dekh rahi hai" main yeh soch kar ghabara gaya.
I was too embarrassed to go out there now. I thought that she would think that I was some kind of pervert or something. Dire se drawaza khol kar main quietly crept into the living room. And what I saw truly amazed me. There was Vanessa looking at the video. But I wouldn't have imagined how relaxed she had become while I was in the shower.
Vanesaa ek pai jameen par aur ek sofa par rakh kar baithi huyee thi aur aapane right hand se aapani choot mein ungali kar rahee thi. She had her blouse opened and her left hand was rubbing and squeezing her left breast, which she had removed from her bra. Main chupchap usake peechhe khara hokar watched this young girl pleasuring herself in my apartment. I could hear the soft moans that escaped her throat. Usaki aankhen aadhee band thee aur who adhkhuli aankhon se video dekh rahee thee. As I watched, she dropped a small hand to her pussy and slipped her middle finger inside the swollen chootlips, rubbing busily at her neglected little love-bud. But it was what I heard jisase mera lund phir khara ho gaya. I watched her glanced at the video and then her hand moved faster on her sweet young pussy. Vanessa threw her head back and moaned my name. "Oh Shekhar, yes," she moaned.
Mera lund lohe ki tarah kara ho gaya tha, even harder than before I masturbated, I walked up to her and she was totally lost in her own ecstasy. Her eyes still closed and her head back. So, I knelt in front of her tender body and, damn, Vanessa aapane uniform ke niche pantie bhi nahi pahan rakkhi the. Suddenly realizing that her finger was still inside her pussy, she quickly pulled it out, trying desperately to cover both her tits and her choot at the same time, without success. I looked down at her, faking a stern face.
"Oooh Jesus, don't tell her about this, please? Please don't!" whined Vanessa, her eyes as big as plates
"I won't tell a soul, Vanessa... as long as you don't, honey," I smiled as I gently parted her tightly closed thighs.
Isake pahale ki woh kuchh bole, I brought my face to her gili choot and stuck my tongue in. Ek second ke liye to woh shock mein aa gayee, but it quickly turned to lust when maine usaka haath hata kar usaki jagah usaki choot par aapana tongue rakh diya.
"Oh Shekhar, that feels so good," aapana haath mere saar par sahalate huye usane kaha..
maine haath barha kar usake firm tits ko pakar liya. She was in total ecstasy now. She must have cum about 15 times while I nourished her pussy with my oral attention. But after all of this oral sex and watching her pleasure herself, mera lund enormously sakht ho gaya tha. I could no longer take it and I had to slide it into her pussy soon.
I stood up in front of her and she was just so strung out from the pleasure that she didn't even bother opening her eyes. I pulled my erect lund out of my shorts and placed her tiny hand on it. The girl instinctively gripped my huge erection, gasping with a mixture of surprise and excitement as her tiny fingers wrapped around the long, hard shaft. She looked at it with sparkling eyes, mesmerised by the sheer size of it. Suddenly Maya realized what she was doing. She was feeling the lund of a perfect stranger!Maine aapana munh usake hothon par rakh diya and she slid her tongue in my mouth. Damn, she was so hot. She wrapped her arm around me as her other hand continued to rub her pussy. As we kissed, I reached for her pussy hand and placed it around my neck. She obliged and we kissed passionately for what seemed liked hours. I held my stiff cock in my hand and guided it to her young wet pussy. I felt her cum spread onto the head of my cock as I rubbed her clit. Then I pushed it in. Her kissed immediately ceased when I felt the tightness of her entry.
"Oh shit," she said.
"Is it hurting, baby?" I asked.
"A little."
"Haven't you done this before?"
Vanessa looked me in the eyes with her beautiful brown eyes and nodded no.
"You mean you're a virgin?"
Her eyes closed, as if to ease her mind of the pain, and she said, "Yeah, but don't stop. I want to."
Slowly, I pushed in and out of her tight, young pussy and I was able to get a little more of my cock in on every push. Before long, I had managed to work all 8 inches of my white cock in her black virgin pussy. And I could tell that the pain had subsided. She began moaning and breathing harder on every in and out motion. She rested her hands on each side of my waist and was pulling my body towards hers every time I pushed.
"[censor] me, Shekhar. Yeah, harder. Harder. OH [censor] ME, BABY," she demanded.
She was so hot. I couldn't believe that this was my coworker with whom I've become friends. For that moment at least, all friendship went out of the window and lovers took over. Right here on my sofa, Vanessa had decided to give herself to me.
I could feel my cum boiling in my balls and I didn't want to explode too soon. So I took my cock out and lifted Vanessa off the sofa. I held Vanessa in my arms with her body facing me and her pussy just inches from my cock. I lowered her body just a little to allow my cock to slide back in and I bounced her on my hip. She nearly screamed. She told me that she felt impaled on my stiff cock and it made her hotter. I carried her into the bedroom and lowered both of us onto the bed. I then lifted her legs and bent her knees to her chest and proceeded to pound the shit out her pussy. Vanessa went into several screaming orgasms before I finally blew my massive load into her pussy. We were exhausted after that and just laid down aside each other. She then told me that she wanted me to be her first ever since we became close friends. About 20 minutes later, we regained some energy and fucked for another 20 minutes before finally cleaning ourselves and leaving for work.
After her first time having sex, Vanessa began wanting us to have sex at least 3 times a day. We were coworkers/lovers for about a year, until she found a better paying job. Vanessa will always be my most favorite coworker.

No comments:

Post a Comment